Friday, April 27, 2018

Apr 27 - Family Dance Night

Agenda:
1 Read
2 Family Dance tonight
3 FAF journal homework: My FAF Comfy Cushion   April 27, 2018

1.          What is the purpose of my comfy cushion? (3)
2.          How portable was my cushion?
(Difficult, had to use care, easy?)
(2)
       3. How comfortable were you in the WW today on your cushion? (rough, pointy, hard,  wiggly, fidgety, move around a lot, soft, un/comfortable) (2)
       4. If I make this again, what are 3 things I would do differently to improve my comfy         cushion? (3)
4 Learning Celebration - Thursday May 3-11:00am
Highlights
What did you learn today?
We learned about the different signs and changes in nature that tell us that the seasons are changing.
How did you show what you learned?
We had a special guest, Elder Randy Bottle, who talked about what the land tells us and that different animals and plants are special to us for a reason. Ask me about this!
What do you need to learn next?
We will be going up to the medicine wheel on Nose Hill with Randy Bottle on Friday, May 11. We will need volunteers that day, so if you are available, please email Ms Cowdy: kjcowdy@cbe.ab.ca