Monday, December 3, 2018

Dec 3 - Legit LGEL

Agenda:
1 Read
2 If you have a Powerschool app or you could login to your powerschool on your computer, could you check in the assignments area and see if anything has shown up? I am trying to indicate to parents when assignments have been handed in and are complete or they are incomplete or missing. I am not sure how this looks on the parent's end, so I would appreciate some feedback.
3 Thursday is Pajama day, so if you want to wear your clean pajamas, you can!
4 Please bring back your green folder tomorrow as we have Word Work!
5 Tomorrow is library day, please bring your books back!
Highlights
What did you learn today?
We learned a new subtraction game invented by 4 of our classmates!
How did you show what you learned?
We watched a demonstration of the game by LGEL called Robber Subtraction. Some of us played the game after. Ask me how to play. Some us played, Knock It Off and Slide Over. Ask me what I played!
What do you need to learn next?
We need to learn clue words that will help us learn how to solve word problems.